Hi and welcome. I’m Anne Gibson, The Micro Gardener. I created this site to help you ‘grow good health’. I want you to feel the satisfaction and enjoy the rewards of growing, cooking and eating life-giving, healing foods.
Why learn with me?
- Quick, easy solutions for growing your own nutrient-dense food garden.
- How to save time, money and energy.
- How to work with nature to maximise your harvest and minimise work.
- Simple steps you can take to improve the health of your soil, plants and body.
- Sustainable, low cost solutions to tread lighter on the planet and your wallet.
I invite you to read my story. If you’re suffering from a health challenge, we may have a lot in common. I share how I recovered from cancer and why I’m passionate about helping you prevent illness. I also explain why I got mad when I discovered what’s wrong with our food system. If you’re sick of being sick or taking wellness for granted, please invest a few minutes in yourself.
“Health is not valued till sickness comes.” – Thomas Fuller
Listen to my story as featured on Everyday Light Warriors:
“My passion is to help YOU live a healthier life. I join-the-dots between healthy soil, nutrient-dense food and healthy people. My goal is to make a small difference in the world. To help people grow good health – one garden and kitchen at a time.” – Anne Gibson
About The Micro Gardener
I teach what I’ve learned on my ‘return-to-health’ journey and show you how to take control of what you eat. Simple, bite-sized steps you can take in a few minutes each day. Things you can do even if you don’t have much time, money or energy. I juggle a very busy schedule. I’ve been there. I get it!
Where do you start?
- Join my organic gardening tips newsletter (with exclusive content just for subscribers).
- Dig into free articles and tutorials.
- Shop for helpful resources, my consultation services and eBooks. Thanks for your support!
- Join me when I speak at local workshops or events.
I will be introducing my new Membership Program soon. Membership will include online courses (although these will also be able to be purchased direct through my shop) and some other goodies! For upcoming details stay tuned and of course keep reading my regular newsletter! Got questions or feedback? Contact me.