To help you plan and grow a healthy productive edible garden this year, I invite you to dig into my new article and the following tips.
10 Tips to Grow More Food in a Small Garden
In my latest article, you’ll learn some of the ways I grow a highly productive garden in a compact space. I share small garden design tips, ways to use shady spots, space saving plant varieties + more. I hope these tips will help you optimise harvests in your kitchen garden.
Potting Mix Q&A
If you’re a container gardener, you probably have some plants growing in old potting mix. Can you even remember how long they’ve been in there?!
Maybe you’ve got ‘dead dirt’ lying around in old pots and not sure what to do with it. If you’ve invested money in your potting mix and it’s not performing, it’s too valuable to throw away.
Have you ever wondered:
- Can you revitalise and refresh old potting mix? If so, how?
- How do you know if or when to re-pot your plants?
- What can you do if your potted plants have had pests or diseases?
- How can you tell if your potting mix is water repellent?
- Are there any ways you can reuse tired old potting mix? If so, how?