Organic Gardening Tips for an Abundant Harvest
Hi and welcome to the December 2016 Newsletter – the last issue for this year! I want to take this opportunity to thank you for your support and for all the emails, photos and positive feedback I’ve received this year.
I’ve loved speaking at so many events, garden clubs and shows; designing my client’s gardens and sharing the joys of helping so many people grow their own food. I’m so lucky my work is also my passion. It’s also been a big year launching this new website. There’s so much more in store in 2017 as I roll out my new courses and some cool new website features I know you’ll love.
There’s a banquet of tips to inspire you again this month:
- SAVE 15% with COUPON offer – Expires 31-12-16
- New Online Courses Coming in 2017!
- I Need Your Help …
- How to Prepare for Planting next Season
- How to Increase your Corn Harvest
- Is there a Safe Wood Preservative for Food Gardens?
- How to Know When to Harvest Potatoes
- Moon Calendar now available on Amazon
So tuck in! If you missed the tips in my last newsletter, CLICK HERE.