- Beginner gardener? Or looking for a handy reference guide to help you grow vegetables? This easy-to-understand laminated fold-out 8-page full-colour chart is an ideal reference. This Guide summarises 68 of the most popular vegetables to grow in Australia and New Zealand climate zones. Includes information on companion planting, making compost, soil and moon planting. Scroll down to learn more...
- Superfoods are crops that provide you with the maximum nutritional value. A Superfood Nutrition Garden makes a lot of sense if you want to grow good health! This easy-to-understand laminated fold-out 8-page full-colour Guide is an ideal reference. It provides a summary of 24 outstanding foods to grow and their nutritional and health benefits. Scroll down to learn more...
- A cleverly designed worm farm hidden inside an attractive portable container garden. The Composta is a self-fertilising planter ideal for small gardens, renters, apartments and patios. Reduce food waste by recycling your kitchen scraps to feed composting worms with no smell or mess. Produces a nutrient-rich liquid leachate to feed your soil and plants at no cost. I love this product so much, I have three! With a large capacity, the Composta is perfect for growing herbs, leafy greens, strawberries and flowers and is so easy to use for gardeners of all ages. This solves your composting and worm farming needs in one container garden!
- A colourful, illustrated field guide to edible weeds in Australia. For foragers and gardeners keen to learn about eating, identifying and using nutritious medicinal weeds.
- A cleverly designed worm farm hidden inside an attractive portable container garden. The Composta is a self-fertilising planter ideal for small gardens, renters, apartments and patios. Reduce food waste by recycling your kitchen scraps to feed composting worms with no smell or mess. Produces a nutrient-rich liquid worm leachate to feed your soil and plants at no cost. I love this product so much, I have three! With a large capacity, the Composta is perfect for growing herbs, leafy greens, strawberries and flowers and is so easy to use for gardeners of all ages. This solves your composting and worm farming needs in one container garden!
- Imagine an ongoing supply of free plants for your garden! How? Learn to save seeds plus easy propagating techniques like taking cuttings to grow plants from your own garden and others. Propagation and seed saving skills are vital for every gardener to be self-reliant, sustainable and grow a resilient healthy garden. Plus, it's fun and rewarding! You can even start your own plant business.
This practical Guide shares 11 easy ways to use culinary and medicinal herbs every day. Learn how to benefit your health and wellbeing with practical ideas. Follow simple steps to start using herbs daily, as a beneficial new habit.
This Moon Calendar is a concise and practical guide to growing edible and ornamental gardens. The double-sided laminated calendar has easy-to-follow directions. Discover the optimum time to plant, fertilise, cultivate and even when to fish to maximise your success.
The practice of moon gardening is based on the moon’s gravitational effect on the moisture in both plants and the soil, and to a lesser extent, on the effect of moonlight. Following the Moon Calendar ensures seeds germinate sooner; plants are stronger and have higher crop yields.
There are a few annual moon calendars and posters available but they only last for a year and then you have to buy another one! What makes this calendar different is it’s a perpetual model that you just reset each month, year after year – a much more sustainable choice! Even better, it applies to any climate, anywhere in the world. [Scroll down to read more benefits]
This book will inspire you to grow and use sprouts to maximize your health. Degenerative diseases plague many people, today. We need to realise that pills and surgery are not fixing the problems. What we eat, as living food, has more power over disease and ageing than any medicine the doctor may prescribe. What we can all do, is correct the acid/alkaline balance in the body. Sprouts are the easiest, most economical way to do it.
Growing sprouts is so easy... every person can do it. This book will challenge you to make quality food choices, to nourish true health, to create a healthier and more vibrant life. It covers the benefits and best methods of sprouting, profiles over 100 sprouting seeds, how to use and cook with sprouts and much more. [Scroll down for more details]
How can I be prepared with Self-Sufficiency and Survival Foods? is a valuable reference manual for every person and family. This book offers encouragement about the importance of being as self-sufficient as you can, and an action plan to help you 'ride the storms'. Isabell shows you how to be prepared with a step-by-step emergency management plan for food provisions and essential supplies.
"Personally, I've learned a tremendous amount of practical information from this book. I have been applying this knowledge gradually so our family is better prepared. Our garden is more resilient with plants that perform multiple functions. Our goal is to keep taking small steps regularly to add new species to our garden. To learn how to use a diverse range of herbs and medicinal plants especially those high in protein and energy. To preserve some of our harvest and implement the strategies in this book. Doing so helps us feel more in control, self-reliant, and empowered to grow, cook, store and preserve our food. It's an invaluable resource." - Anne Gibson [Scroll down for more details]
- Have questions? Feel overwhelmed and don't know where to start? Need advice or a plan for your garden? Want help solving specific problems? My live chat garden coaching call service is designed to give you one-on-one expert advice. I can help take the pain out of your gardening problems so you enjoy it! I offer a flexible, personalised service with call options via Zoom or Skype; by phone and/or email - no matter where you live in the world.
Onsite garden consultations are currently closed for 2023. Please contact me by email for more information and to go on the waitlist for bookings. Or I'd love to assist you via a Live Chat Coaching Call.
My onsite VIP consultation service is like a private class with your own personal instructor. Designed to help you succeed, feel confident and meet your specific needs. I love giving my clients the confidence to grow their own food, without all the problems!
Do you have questions about your garden? Are you feeling overwhelmed and need a plan? Confused about where/how to start your garden? How to solve specific problems? Too many pest and disease issues? Want to design your space more efficiently? Set up a compost or worm farm? Not sure what plants to sow and when in our local climate? Need help with a garden project?
I can show you how to take shortcuts to success and avoid costly and time-consuming mistakes. [Scroll down for more details]