- Have questions? Feel overwhelmed and don't know where to start? Need advice or a plan for your garden? Want help solving specific problems? My live chat garden coaching call service is designed to give you one-on-one expert advice. I can help take the pain out of your gardening problems so you enjoy it! I offer a flexible, personalised service with call options via Zoom; Skype; WhatsApp and Facebook instant messaging; by phone and/or email - no matter where you live in the world.
How can I Use HERBS in my Daily Life? is a popular, best-selling, comprehensive herb book. A practical guide to growing and using culinary and medicinal herbs, natural herbal remedies, alternative herbal medicines, natural herbal pain relief and herbal nutrition. There are few books that are 'must have's' in a home library, but this is definitely one of them. This Australian herb book (now in 6th Edition) is a reference that covers over 500 herbs, spices and edible plants. [380+ A4 pages, 230+ colour photos and 58 black and white photos].
How can I Use HERBS in my Daily Life? will be beneficial for everyone interested in natural health and how to make the best of their garden. [Scroll down to read more and customer reviews]
This book will inspire you to grow and use sprouts to maximize your health. Degenerative diseases plague many people, today. We need to realise that pills and surgery are not fixing the problems. What we eat, as living food, has more power over disease and ageing than any medicine the doctor may prescribe. What we can all do, is correct the acid/alkaline balance in the body. Sprouts are the easiest, most economical way to do it.
Growing sprouts is so easy... every person can do it. This book will challenge you to make quality food choices, to nourish true health, to create a healthier and more vibrant life. It covers the benefits and best methods of sprouting, profiles over 100 sprouting seeds, how to use and cook with sprouts and much more. [Scroll down for more details]
- [This book is currently being reprinted and available around the end of March 2022]
How can I be prepared with Self-Sufficiency and Survival Foods? is a valuable reference manual for every person and family. This book offers encouragement about the importance of being as self-sufficient as you can, and an action plan to help you 'ride the storms'. Isabell shows you how to be prepared with a step-by-step emergency management plan for food provisions and essential supplies.
"Personally, I've learned a tremendous amount of practical information from this book. I have been applying this knowledge gradually so our family is better prepared. Our garden is more resilient with plants that perform multiple functions. Our goal is to keep taking small steps regularly to add new species to our garden. To learn how to use a diverse range of herbs and medicinal plants especially those high in protein and energy. To preserve some of our harvest and implement the strategies in this book. Doing so helps us feel more in control, self-reliant, empowered to grow, cook, store and preserve our food. It's an invaluable resource." - Anne Gibson [Scroll down for more details]
These gardening aids can help you optimize the timing for planting, fertilising, harvesting and garden maintenance for an abundant harvest. Knowing what to do when, is one of the keys to successful gardening and enjoying the rewards of your efforts.Price excludes GST (+10%) for Australian buyers. [Scroll down for more details]
- Want to learn more about Container Gardening but not sure where to start? Author, Anne Gibson shares fun projects with easy-to-follow instructions for DIY container gardens. These ideas will give you the confidence to get started with simple steps. All projects have colourful photos to help you follow each step plus a list of materials and tips for success. These projects also make great gift ideas. 27 Pages; PDF Format - downloadable file suitable for all computers and mobile devices. [Scroll down for more details]
- A condensed info-packed guide with shortcuts to get started quickly. A practical Q&A format + tables for easy reference in an easy-to-follow layout to help you grow microgreens successfully. Scroll down to learn more...
- This book by Anne Gibson is an easy-to-read guide outlining the benefits of growing food organically. This book reveals 7 keys to growing a healthy edible organic garden. You will discover commonsense ways to work with nature instead of chemicals for good health and greater success. Scroll down to learn more…
- This book by Anne Gibson is easy-to-read for anyone keen to grow an organic garden with nutrient-dense food, including beginner gardeners. Healthy living soil is one of the keys to growing highly nutritious food with optimum flavour and human health benefits. This eBook gets straight to the point with important takeaways you can put into practice right away. Scroll down to learn more…
Isabell Shipard’s passion and internationally respected research into herbs is delivered in this self-paced herb course on DVD. The course takes you deeper into many topics including: herbs as medicine and for good health; useful herbs for your garden; plant families; weeds you can eat; poisonous plants; methods of using herbs; plants as sweeteners; income opportunities from plants; survival foods and seed saving.
2 DVDs with a total running time of 4 hours 27 minutes. Includes booklet of printed Herb Course Notes. DVDs are Pal format, All Regions. [Scroll down to read more & view sample videos]
Please be sure to check that you use the Pal video format before purchasing.
- Looking for quick start guides to grow microgreens successfully? This bundle includes two comprehensive easy-to-follow resources to make it simple, cheap and easy. Scroll down to learn more...
My onsite VIP consultation service is like a private class with your own personal instructor. Designed to help you succeed, feel confident and meet your specific needs. I love giving my clients the confidence to grow their own food, without all the problems!
Do you have questions about your garden? Are you feeling overwhelmed and need a plan? Confused about where/how to start your garden? How to solve specific problems? Too many pest and disease issues? Want to design your space more efficiently? Set up a compost or worm farm? Not sure what plants to sow and when in our local climate? Need help with a garden project?
I can show you how to take shortcuts to success and avoid costly and time-consuming mistakes. [Scroll down for more details]