- Want to learn more about Container Gardening but not sure where to start? Author, Anne Gibson shares fun projects with easy-to-follow instructions for DIY container gardens. These ideas will give you the confidence to get started with simple steps. All projects have colourful photos to help you follow each step plus a list of materials and tips for success. These projects also make great gift ideas. 27 Pages; PDF Format - downloadable file suitable for all computers and mobile devices. [Scroll down for more details]
- Need a quick start guide to propagating plants? Whether you want to save money by growing plants for free or earn an income, this laminated fold-out 8-page full-colour chart is an ideal reference. This Guide summarises 34 of the most commonly used propagation techniques including stock division, grafting, suckers, bulbs, layering and cuttings. Each method is illustrated and described in easy-to-follow detail. Tables make it quick to select the best method for perennials, trees, shrubs and climbing plants, bulbous plants, cacti and succulents, roses, orchids, bromeliads, grasses and water plants. Scroll down to learn more...
- A condensed info-packed guide with shortcuts to get started quickly. A practical Q&A format + tables for easy reference in an easy-to-follow layout to help you grow microgreens successfully. Scroll down to learn more...
- Looking for a quick start guide to saving seeds? This laminated fold-out 8-page full-colour chart is your go-to reference. It summarises how to save seeds for 54 vegetable varieties with botanical details, pollination methods, information on how to collect seeds and how to clean and store them. This chart has excellent information on plant types, pollination, which seeds to save, how to keep them pure, harvesting, storage, germination tests, advice for the seed saver and a seed collector's glossary. An easy-to-use getting started guide for seed savers. Scroll down to learn more...
Save 10% when you purchase a How to Make Potting Mix at Home Guide and Subtropical Planting Guide.
These gardening aids can help you optimize the timing for planting, fertilising, harvesting and garden maintenance for an abundant harvest. Knowing what to do when, is one of the keys to successful gardening and enjoying the rewards of your efforts.Price excludes GST (+10%) for Australian buyers. [Scroll down for more details]
How can I be prepared with Self-Sufficiency and Survival Foods? is a valuable reference manual for every person and family. This book offers encouragement about the importance of being as self-sufficient as you can, and an action plan to help you 'ride the storms'. Isabell shows you how to be prepared with a step-by-step emergency management plan for food provisions and essential supplies.
"Personally, I've learned a tremendous amount of practical information from this book. I have been applying this knowledge gradually so our family is better prepared. Our garden is more resilient with plants that perform multiple functions. Our goal is to keep taking small steps regularly to add new species to our garden. To learn how to use a diverse range of herbs and medicinal plants especially those high in protein and energy. To preserve some of our harvest and implement the strategies in this book. Doing so helps us feel more in control, self-reliant, and empowered to grow, cook, store and preserve our food. It's an invaluable resource." - Anne Gibson [Scroll down for more details]
This book will inspire you to grow and use sprouts to maximize your health. Degenerative diseases plague many people, today. We need to realise that pills and surgery are not fixing the problems. What we eat, as living food, has more power over disease and ageing than any medicine the doctor may prescribe. What we can all do, is correct the acid/alkaline balance in the body. Sprouts are the easiest, most economical way to do it.
Growing sprouts is so easy... every person can do it. This book will challenge you to make quality food choices, to nourish true health, to create a healthier and more vibrant life. It covers the benefits and best methods of sprouting, profiles over 100 sprouting seeds, how to use and cook with sprouts and much more. [Scroll down for more details]
How can I Use HERBS in my Daily Life? is a popular, best-selling, comprehensive herb book. A practical guide to growing and using culinary and medicinal herbs, natural herbal remedies, alternative herbal medicines, natural herbal pain relief and herbal nutrition. There are few books that are 'must have's' in a home library, but this is definitely one of them. This Australian herb book (now in 6th Edition) is a reference that covers over 500 herbs, spices and edible plants. [380+ A4 pages, 230+ colour photos and 58 black and white photos].
How can I Use HERBS in my Daily Life? will be beneficial for everyone interested in natural health and how to make the best of their garden. [Scroll down to read more and customer reviews]
- Have questions? Feel overwhelmed and don't know where to start? Need advice or a plan for your garden? Want help solving specific problems? My live chat garden coaching call service is designed to give you one-on-one expert advice. I can help take the pain out of your gardening problems so you enjoy it! I offer a flexible, personalised service with call options via Zoom or Skype; by phone and/or email - no matter where you live in the world.
- I'm heavily booked at the moment so limited onsite consult bookings for this service are currently available. There is currently a two-three week wait. Please contact me by email for more information and to go on the waitlist for bookings. Or I'd love to assist you via a Live Chat Coaching Call. Do you have questions about your garden? Are you feeling overwhelmed and need a plan? Confused about where/how to start your garden? How to solve specific problems? Too many pest and disease issues? Want to design your space more efficiently? Set up a compost or worm farm? Not sure what plants to sow and when in our local climate? Need help with a garden project? My onsite garden consultation is like a private class with your own personal instructor, designed to help you succeed, feel confident and meet your specific needs. In just an hour or two, I can give you the confidence to grow your own food, without all the problems! I can show you how to avoid costly and time-consuming mistakes. Want to find out how to improve your soil? Add edibles to your current garden? Learn which fruit trees and varieties are best for your needs? How to prune to improve harvests? How and when to fertilize + much more? [Scroll down for more details] PLEASE SEE LIVE CHAT CONSULTS
This practical Guide shares 11 easy ways to use culinary and medicinal herbs every day. Learn how to benefit your health and wellbeing with practical ideas. Follow simple steps to start using herbs daily, as a beneficial new habit.
- Looking for a comprehensive summary guide on culinary and medicinal herbs? This laminated fold-out 8-page full-colour chart is your go-to reference guide. It provides an overview of 72 herbs, growing information, medicinal properties, uses + more. Scroll down to learn more...