- Want to learn more about Container Gardening but not sure where to start? Author, Anne Gibson shares fun projects with easy-to-follow instructions for DIY container gardens. These ideas will give you the confidence to get started with simple steps. All projects have colourful photos to help you follow each step plus a list of materials and tips for success. These projects also make great gift ideas. 27 Pages; PDF Format - downloadable file suitable for all computers and mobile devices. [Scroll down for more details]
This practical Guide shares 11 easy ways to use culinary and medicinal herbs every day. Learn how to benefit your health and wellbeing with practical ideas. Follow simple steps to start using herbs daily, as a beneficial new habit.
This Garden Journal is designed to help you keep a log of your personal garden records year after year. This attractive Journal contains 21 easy-to-use, printable practical worksheets and templates. These tools will help you design, plan, keep records and most importantly, learn what works best in your own garden. If you ever forget where you bought your seeds or plants; which fertilizer you used; when you last applied it; or what garden tasks should be done when, you'll find this a valuable time-saving resource. A great gift for yourself or any gardener. [Scroll down to read what's inside...]
Discover practical container gardening tips, techniques and inspirational ideas to grow healthy, safe edible gardens. Be inspired with creative container garden ideas and the pros and cons of a variety of pot materials.
Learn which pots are best for you, the benefits of container gardening, portable pots, repurposed planters, solutions for windy locations + much more. [Scroll down for more details]
- This book by Anne Gibson is an easy-to-read guide outlining the benefits of growing food organically. This book reveals 7 keys to growing a healthy edible organic garden. You will discover commonsense ways to work with nature instead of chemicals for good health and greater success. Scroll down to learn more…
- This book by Anne Gibson is easy-to-read for anyone keen to grow an organic garden with nutrient-dense food, including beginner gardeners. Healthy living soil is one of the keys to growing highly nutritious food with optimum flavour and human health benefits. This eBook gets straight to the point with important takeaways you can put into practice right away. Scroll down to learn more…
- A condensed info-packed guide with shortcuts to get started quickly. A practical Q&A format + tables for easy reference in an easy-to-follow layout to help you grow microgreens successfully. Scroll down to learn more...
Do you live in subtropical SE Queensland? Are you sick of trying to figure out what to plant each season?
My double-sided, laminated guide can help make your seasonal planting and gardening activities so much easier. This great value tool is perfect for beginner or intermediate food gardeners. It can help you with pests and diseases to watch out for at different times of year; when our 5 seasons start and finish; seasonal garden tasks; and which edibles to plant all year around.
An easy-to-use reference guide you can use year after year, with tick boxes you can wipe off when tasks are done. [Scroll down to read more …]
Want to learn how to make potting mix at home? This one-of-a-kind, double-sided and laminated Guide shows you how to make a durable, high quality potting mix. In just 4 easy steps with illustrated instructions and tips. This Potting Mix Recipe is ideal for most plants and allows you to customise it to your own needs. You'll learn what specific ingredients to include to supercharge your potting mix to make it last longer and provide vital nutrients for healthy plants.
A handy chart will help you choose the best ingredients to substitute or add to suit your requirements. You'll also learn how to adjust the soil pH level of your mix.
The Conversion Chart makes it quick and easy to follow the quantities in this recipe and measure them in Litres, US or UK Gallons. No guessing needed!
BONUS: Includes 5 Organic Seed Raising Mix Recipes. [Scroll down to read more]
- This eBook by Anne Gibson is an easy-to-read, reference guide for health-conscious gardeners and cooks, who want to optimize the health benefits and flavours of common kitchen herbs. Learn to grow a tasty home herb pharmacy garden, cook and use 25 edible herbs to heal everyday ailments and support your health. This step-by-step guide is packed with nourishing, insightful growing and cooking tips on getting the most out of your fresh and dried culinary herbs. Scroll down to learn more...
- Looking for a quick start guide to growing microgreens? This laminated fold-out 8 page full colour chart is your go-to reference guide. It shows you how to grow 28 varieties of microgreens seeds with illustrated step-by-step instructions, how-to grow and harvest information. An easy-to-use guide to grow microgreens for your own health and enjoyment, as a gift, or for income as a small business. Scroll down to learn more...
- Looking for a comprehensive summary guide on culinary and medicinal herbs? This laminated fold-out 8-page full-colour chart is your go-to reference guide. It provides an overview of 72 herbs, growing information, medicinal properties, uses + more. Scroll down to learn more...
- Looking for a quick start guide to saving seeds? This laminated fold-out 8-page full-colour chart is your go-to reference. It summarises how to save seeds for 54 vegetable varieties with botanical details, pollination methods, information on how to collect seeds and how to clean and store them. This chart has excellent information on plant types, pollination, which seeds to save, how to keep them pure, harvesting, storage, germination tests, advice for the seed saver and a seed collector's glossary. An easy-to-use getting started guide for seed savers. Scroll down to learn more...
- Need a quick start guide to propagating plants? Whether you want to save money by growing plants for free or earn an income, this laminated fold-out 8-page full-colour chart is an ideal reference. This Guide summarises 34 of the most commonly used propagation techniques including stock division, grafting, suckers, bulbs, layering and cuttings. Each method is illustrated and described in easy-to-follow detail. Tables make it quick to select the best method for perennials, trees, shrubs and climbing plants, bulbous plants, cacti and succulents, roses, orchids, bromeliads, grasses and water plants. Scroll down to learn more...
- Beginner gardener? Or looking for a handy reference guide to help you grow vegetables? This easy-to-understand laminated fold-out 8-page full-colour chart is an ideal reference. This Guide summarises 68 of the most popular vegetables to grow in Australia and New Zealand climate zones. Includes information on companion planting, making compost, soil and moon planting. Scroll down to learn more...
- Superfoods are crops that provide you with the maximum nutritional value. A Superfood Nutrition Garden makes a lot of sense if you want to grow good health! This easy-to-understand laminated fold-out 8-page full-colour Guide is an ideal reference. It provides a summary of 24 outstanding foods to grow and their nutritional and health benefits. Scroll down to learn more...
This Moon Calendar is a concise and practical guide to growing edible and ornamental gardens. The double-sided laminated calendar has easy-to-follow directions. Discover the optimum time to plant, fertilise, cultivate and even when to fish to maximise your success.
The practice of moon gardening is based on the moon’s gravitational effect on the moisture in both plants and the soil, and to a lesser extent, on the effect of moonlight. Following the Moon Calendar ensures seeds germinate sooner; plants are stronger and have higher crop yields.
There are a few annual moon calendars and posters available but they only last for a year and then you have to buy another one! What makes this calendar different is it’s a perpetual model that you just reset each month, year after year – a much more sustainable choice! Even better, it applies to any climate, anywhere in the world. [Scroll down to read more benefits]
These gardening aids can help you optimize the timing for planting, fertilising, harvesting and garden maintenance for an abundant harvest. Knowing what to do when, is one of the keys to successful gardening and enjoying the rewards of your efforts.Price excludes GST (+10%) for Australian buyers. [Scroll down for more details]
- Looking for quick start guides to grow microgreens successfully? This bundle includes two comprehensive easy-to-follow resources to make it simple, cheap and easy. Scroll down to learn more...
Discover How to Produce Free Organic Worm Compost to feed your garden + earn an income ... [112 pages]
In this best-selling, easy-to-read manual, you'll discover how to master the art of worm farming. Learn how simple it is to turn a worm farm into free plant food for a thriving, healthy garden! Whether you want to raise worms at home or as a business, this eBook shares a wealth of tips and resources to help you succeed. [Scroll down to read more...]
Discover the Benefits of Straw Bale Gardening - Grow more food with less work, in less space & no more weeding ... [78 pages]
This digital guide is a simple, step-by-step, easy to follow plan to help you get started growing your own organic food and herbs in straw bales. [Scroll down to read more...]
- A colourful, illustrated field guide to edible weeds in Australia. For foragers and gardeners keen to learn about eating, identifying and using nutritious medicinal weeds.
Special Offer!Save 10% when you purchase a Moon Calendar and Subtropical Planting Guide.
These gardening aids can help you optimize the timing for planting, fertilising, harvesting and garden maintenance for an abundant harvest. Knowing what to do when, is one of the keys to successful gardening and enjoying the rewards of your efforts.[Scroll down for more details]
The Moon Calendar can help you optimize the timing for planting, fertilising, harvesting and garden maintenance for an abundant harvest. Whist the Potting Mix guide will have you saving money making your own soil mixes for both plants and raising seeds.Price excludes GST (+10%) for Australian buyers. [Scroll down for more details]