- Want to learn more about Container Gardening but not sure where to start? Author, Anne Gibson shares fun projects with easy-to-follow instructions for DIY container gardens. These ideas will give you the confidence to get started with simple steps. All projects have colourful photos to help you follow each step plus a list of materials and tips for success. These projects also make great gift ideas. 27 Pages; PDF Format - downloadable file suitable for all computers and mobile devices. [Scroll down for more details]
This practical Guide shares 11 easy ways to use culinary and medicinal herbs every day. Learn how to benefit your health and wellbeing with practical ideas. Follow simple steps to start using herbs daily, as a beneficial new habit.
This Moon Calendar is a concise and practical guide to growing edible and ornamental gardens. The double-sided laminated calendar has easy-to-follow directions. Discover the optimum time to plant, fertilise, cultivate and even when to fish to maximise your success.
The practice of moon gardening is based on the moon’s gravitational effect on the moisture in both plants and the soil, and to a lesser extent, on the effect of moonlight. Following the Moon Calendar ensures seeds germinate sooner; plants are stronger and have higher crop yields.
There are a few annual moon calendars and posters available but they only last for a year and then you have to buy another one! What makes this calendar different is it’s a perpetual model that you just reset each month, year after year – a much more sustainable choice! Even better, it applies to any climate, anywhere in the world. [Scroll down to read more benefits]
Isabell Shipard’s passion and internationally respected research into herbs is delivered in this self-paced herb course on DVD. The course takes you deeper into many topics including: herbs as medicine and for good health; useful herbs for your garden; plant families; weeds you can eat; poisonous plants; methods of using herbs; plants as sweeteners; income opportunities from plants; survival foods and seed saving.
2 DVDs with a total running time of 4 hours 27 minutes. Includes booklet of printed Herb Course Notes. DVDs are Pal format, All Regions. [Scroll down to read more & view sample videos]
Please be sure to check that you use the Pal video format before purchasing.
This book will inspire you to grow and use sprouts to maximize your health. Degenerative diseases plague many people, today. We need to realise that pills and surgery are not fixing the problems. What we eat, as living food, has more power over disease and ageing than any medicine the doctor may prescribe. What we can all do, is correct the acid/alkaline balance in the body. Sprouts are the easiest, most economical way to do it.
Growing sprouts is so easy... every person can do it. This book will challenge you to make quality food choices, to nourish true health, to create a healthier and more vibrant life. It covers the benefits and best methods of sprouting, profiles over 100 sprouting seeds, how to use and cook with sprouts and much more. [Scroll down for more details]
How can I be prepared with Self-Sufficiency and Survival Foods? is a valuable reference manual for every person and family. This book offers encouragement about the importance of being as self-sufficient as you can, and an action plan to help you 'ride the storms'. Isabell shows you how to be prepared with a step-by-step emergency management plan for food provisions and essential supplies.
"Personally, I've learned a tremendous amount of practical information from this book. I have been applying this knowledge gradually so our family is better prepared. Our garden is more resilient with plants that perform multiple functions. Our goal is to keep taking small steps regularly to add new species to our garden. To learn how to use a diverse range of herbs and medicinal plants especially those high in protein and energy. To preserve some of our harvest and implement the strategies in this book. Doing so helps us feel more in control, self-reliant, and empowered to grow, cook, store and preserve our food. It's an invaluable resource." - Anne Gibson [Scroll down for more details]
In this course Isabell covers valuable information that every person will find practical for daily living. Prepared-ness is like a spare tyre. We all have a spare tyre in our car, because flat tyres do happen. The same is true, of surviving an emergency, disaster, food shortage or economic downturn. Planting a garden with food potential is one of the most valuable things we can do.
DVDs are Pal, All Regions. More info about Pal. Please be sure to check that you are happy with Pal video standard before purchasing. [Please scroll down to read more]2 DVD Set - Total running time: 3 hours & 47 minutes.
How can I Use HERBS in my Daily Life? is a popular, best-selling, comprehensive herb book. A practical guide to growing and using culinary and medicinal herbs, natural herbal remedies, alternative herbal medicines, natural herbal pain relief and herbal nutrition. There are few books that are 'must have's' in a home library, but this is definitely one of them. This Australian herb book (now in 6th Edition) is a reference that covers over 500 herbs, spices and edible plants. [380+ A4 pages, 230+ colour photos and 58 black and white photos].
How can I Use HERBS in my Daily Life? will be beneficial for everyone interested in natural health and how to make the best of their garden. [Scroll down to read more and customer reviews]
- Have questions? Feel overwhelmed and don't know where to start? Need advice or a plan for your garden? Want help solving specific problems? My live chat garden coaching call service is designed to give you one-on-one expert advice. I can help take the pain out of your gardening problems so you enjoy it! I offer a flexible, personalised service with call options via Zoom or Skype; by phone and/or email - no matter where you live in the world.
My onsite VIP consultation service is like a private class with your own personal instructor. Designed to help you succeed, feel confident and meet your specific needs. I love giving my clients the confidence to grow their own food, without all the problems!
Do you have questions about your garden? Are you feeling overwhelmed and need a plan? Confused about where/how to start your garden? How to solve specific problems? Too many pest and disease issues? Want to design your space more efficiently? Set up a compost or worm farm? Not sure what plants to sow and when in our local climate? Need help with a garden project?
I can show you how to take shortcuts to success and avoid costly and time-consuming mistakes. [Scroll down for more details]
- I'm heavily booked at the moment so limited onsite consult bookings for this service are currently available. There is currently a two-three week wait. Please contact me by email for more information and to go on the waitlist for bookings. Or I'd love to assist you via a Live Chat Coaching Call. Do you have questions about your garden? Are you feeling overwhelmed and need a plan? Confused about where/how to start your garden? How to solve specific problems? Too many pest and disease issues? Want to design your space more efficiently? Set up a compost or worm farm? Not sure what plants to sow and when in our local climate? Need help with a garden project? My onsite garden consultation is like a private class with your own personal instructor, designed to help you succeed, feel confident and meet your specific needs. In just an hour or two, I can give you the confidence to grow your own food, without all the problems! I can show you how to avoid costly and time-consuming mistakes. Want to find out how to improve your soil? Add edibles to your current garden? Learn which fruit trees and varieties are best for your needs? How to prune to improve harvests? How and when to fertilize + much more? [Scroll down for more details] PLEASE SEE LIVE CHAT CONSULTS
Looking for a garden gift? An Onsite Garden Consultation Gift Voucher is perfect for any gardener who needs help or advice. Ideal for last minute gifts. This gift is customised to meet the recipient's needs. They can use the time however they wish!
An Onsite Garden Consultation Visit is an easy solution. I visit the gift recipient's garden for one hour (or more) and provide personalised expert advice, a tailored course or workshop. Do you know someone who needs help in their garden? Has questions about getting a garden started? Not sure what plants to sow and when? Needs assistance setting up a garden or maintaining it? Needs a plan or help solving specific problems? If so, my onsite garden consulting service is a perfect gift.
Gift Vouchers are available for weddings, Mother's or Father's Day, birthdays, Christmas or any special occasion. They also make a unique present for staff or clients. [Scroll down to read more...]
Looking for a garden gift? A Live Chat Garden Gift Voucher is perfect for any gardener who needs help or advice. Ideal for last-minute gifts. This gift is customised to meet the recipient's needs - they can use the time however they wish!
A Live Chat Garden Coaching call is an easy solution. I offer a flexible, personalised service via Zoom, Skype, phone and email - anywhere in the world. Chats are scheduled by the half-hour, so you can purchase one session at a time or choose an hour or more for in-depth help. I provide dedicated attention, tips and expert advice. We can photo share and address problem issues to save time, money and effort.
Discover How to Produce Free Organic Worm Compost to feed your garden + earn an income ... [112 pages]
In this best-selling, easy-to-read manual, you'll discover how to master the art of worm farming. Learn how simple it is to turn a worm farm into free plant food for a thriving, healthy garden! Whether you want to raise worms at home or as a business, this eBook shares a wealth of tips and resources to help you succeed. [Scroll down to read more...]
Discover the Benefits of Straw Bale Gardening - Grow more food with less work, in less space & no more weeding ... [78 pages]
This digital guide is a simple, step-by-step, easy to follow plan to help you get started growing your own organic food and herbs in straw bales. [Scroll down to read more...]
This Garden Journal is designed to help you keep a log of your personal garden records year after year. This attractive Journal contains 21 easy-to-use, printable practical worksheets and templates. These tools will help you design, plan, keep records and most importantly, learn what works best in your own garden. If you ever forget where you bought your seeds or plants; which fertilizer you used; when you last applied it; or what garden tasks should be done when, you'll find this a valuable time-saving resource. A great gift for yourself or any gardener. [Scroll down to read what's inside...]
Discover practical container gardening tips, techniques and inspirational ideas to grow healthy, safe edible gardens. Be inspired with creative container garden ideas and the pros and cons of a variety of pot materials.
Learn which pots are best for you, the benefits of container gardening, portable pots, repurposed planters, solutions for windy locations + much more. [Scroll down for more details]
Do you live in subtropical SE Queensland? Are you sick of trying to figure out what to plant each season?
My double-sided, laminated guide can help make your seasonal planting and gardening activities so much easier. This great value tool is perfect for beginner or intermediate food gardeners. It can help you with pests and diseases to watch out for at different times of year; when our 5 seasons start and finish; seasonal garden tasks; and which edibles to plant all year around.
An easy-to-use reference guide you can use year after year, with tick boxes you can wipe off when tasks are done. [Scroll down to read more …]
Special Offer!Save 10% when you purchase a Moon Calendar and Subtropical Planting Guide.
These gardening aids can help you optimize the timing for planting, fertilising, harvesting and garden maintenance for an abundant harvest. Knowing what to do when, is one of the keys to successful gardening and enjoying the rewards of your efforts.[Scroll down for more details]
Want to learn how to make potting mix at home? This one-of-a-kind, double-sided and laminated Guide shows you how to make a durable, high quality potting mix. In just 4 easy steps with illustrated instructions and tips. This Potting Mix Recipe is ideal for most plants and allows you to customise it to your own needs. You'll learn what specific ingredients to include to supercharge your potting mix to make it last longer and provide vital nutrients for healthy plants.
A handy chart will help you choose the best ingredients to substitute or add to suit your requirements. You'll also learn how to adjust the soil pH level of your mix.
The Conversion Chart makes it quick and easy to follow the quantities in this recipe and measure them in Litres, US or UK Gallons. No guessing needed!
BONUS: Includes 5 Organic Seed Raising Mix Recipes. [Scroll down to read more]
The Moon Calendar can help you optimize the timing for planting, fertilising, harvesting and garden maintenance for an abundant harvest. Whist the Potting Mix guide will have you saving money making your own soil mixes for both plants and raising seeds.Price excludes GST (+10%) for Australian buyers. [Scroll down for more details]
These gardening aids can help you optimize the timing for planting, fertilising, harvesting and garden maintenance for an abundant harvest. Knowing what to do when, is one of the keys to successful gardening and enjoying the rewards of your efforts.Price excludes GST (+10%) for Australian buyers. [Scroll down for more details]
- Looking for a quick start guide to growing microgreens? This laminated fold-out 8 page full colour chart is your go-to reference guide. It shows you how to grow 28 varieties of microgreens seeds with illustrated step-by-step instructions, how-to grow and harvest information. An easy-to-use guide to grow microgreens for your own health and enjoyment, as a gift, or for income as a small business. Scroll down to learn more...
- This eBook by Anne Gibson is an easy-to-read, reference guide for health-conscious gardeners and cooks, who want to optimize the health benefits and flavours of common kitchen herbs. Learn to grow a tasty home herb pharmacy garden, cook and use 25 edible herbs to heal everyday ailments and support your health. This step-by-step guide is packed with nourishing, insightful growing and cooking tips on getting the most out of your fresh and dried culinary herbs. Scroll down to learn more...
- Looking for a comprehensive summary guide on culinary and medicinal herbs? This laminated fold-out 8-page full-colour chart is your go-to reference guide. It provides an overview of 72 herbs, growing information, medicinal properties, uses + more. Scroll down to learn more...
- This book by Anne Gibson is an easy-to-read guide outlining the benefits of growing food organically. This book reveals 7 keys to growing a healthy edible organic garden. You will discover commonsense ways to work with nature instead of chemicals for good health and greater success. Scroll down to learn more…
- This book by Anne Gibson is easy-to-read for anyone keen to grow an organic garden with nutrient-dense food, including beginner gardeners. Healthy living soil is one of the keys to growing highly nutritious food with optimum flavour and human health benefits. This eBook gets straight to the point with important takeaways you can put into practice right away. Scroll down to learn more…
- A condensed info-packed guide with shortcuts to get started quickly. A practical Q&A format + tables for easy reference in an easy-to-follow layout to help you grow microgreens successfully. Scroll down to learn more...
- Looking for quick start guides to grow microgreens successfully? This bundle includes two comprehensive easy-to-follow resources to make it simple, cheap and easy. Scroll down to learn more...
- Looking for a quick start guide to saving seeds? This laminated fold-out 8-page full-colour chart is your go-to reference. It summarises how to save seeds for 54 vegetable varieties with botanical details, pollination methods, information on how to collect seeds and how to clean and store them. This chart has excellent information on plant types, pollination, which seeds to save, how to keep them pure, harvesting, storage, germination tests, advice for the seed saver and a seed collector's glossary. An easy-to-use getting started guide for seed savers. Scroll down to learn more...
- Need a quick start guide to propagating plants? Whether you want to save money by growing plants for free or earn an income, this laminated fold-out 8-page full-colour chart is an ideal reference. This Guide summarises 34 of the most commonly used propagation techniques including stock division, grafting, suckers, bulbs, layering and cuttings. Each method is illustrated and described in easy-to-follow detail. Tables make it quick to select the best method for perennials, trees, shrubs and climbing plants, bulbous plants, cacti and succulents, roses, orchids, bromeliads, grasses and water plants. Scroll down to learn more...
- Beginner gardener? Or looking for a handy reference guide to help you grow vegetables? This easy-to-understand laminated fold-out 8-page full-colour chart is an ideal reference. This Guide summarises 68 of the most popular vegetables to grow in Australia and New Zealand climate zones. Includes information on companion planting, making compost, soil and moon planting. Scroll down to learn more...
- Superfoods are crops that provide you with the maximum nutritional value. A Superfood Nutrition Garden makes a lot of sense if you want to grow good health! This easy-to-understand laminated fold-out 8-page full-colour Guide is an ideal reference. It provides a summary of 24 outstanding foods to grow and their nutritional and health benefits. Scroll down to learn more...
- A colourful, illustrated field guide to edible weeds in Australia. For foragers and gardeners keen to learn about eating, identifying and using nutritious medicinal weeds.
- A cleverly designed worm farm hidden inside an attractive portable container garden. The Composta is a self-fertilising planter ideal for small gardens, renters, apartments and patios. Reduce food waste by recycling your kitchen scraps to feed composting worms with no smell or mess. Produces a nutrient-rich liquid worm 'tea' to feed your soil and plants at no cost. I love this product so much, I have three! With a large capacity, the Composta is perfect for growing herbs, leafy greens, strawberries and flowers and is so easy to use for gardeners of all ages. This solves your composting and worm farming needs in one container garden!