Discover How to Produce Free Organic Worm Compost to feed your garden + earn an income ... [112 pages]
In this best-selling, easy-to-read manual, you'll discover how to master the art of worm farming. Learn how simple it is to turn a worm farm into free plant food for a thriving, healthy garden! Whether you want to raise worms at home or as a business, this eBook shares a wealth of tips and resources to help you succeed. [Scroll down to read more...]
Isabell Shipard’s passion and internationally respected research into herbs is delivered in this self-paced herb course on DVD. The course takes you deeper into many topics including: herbs as medicine and for good health; useful herbs for your garden; plant families; weeds you can eat; poisonous plants; methods of using herbs; plants as sweeteners; income opportunities from plants; survival foods and seed saving.
2 DVDs with a total running time of 4 hours 27 minutes. Includes booklet of printed Herb Course Notes. DVDs are Pal format, All Regions. [Scroll down to read more & view sample videos]
Please be sure to check that you use the Pal video format before purchasing.
My onsite VIP consultation service is like a private class with your own personal instructor. Designed to help you succeed, feel confident and meet your specific needs. I love giving my clients the confidence to grow their own food, without all the problems!
Do you have questions about your garden? Are you feeling overwhelmed and need a plan? Confused about where/how to start your garden? How to solve specific problems? Too many pest and disease issues? Want to design your space more efficiently? Set up a compost or worm farm? Not sure what plants to sow and when in our local climate? Need help with a garden project?
I can show you how to take shortcuts to success and avoid costly and time-consuming mistakes. [Scroll down for more details]
- Beginner gardener? Or looking for a handy reference guide to help you grow vegetables? This easy-to-understand laminated fold-out 8-page full-colour chart is an ideal reference. This Guide summarises 68 of the most popular vegetables to grow in Australia and New Zealand climate zones. Includes information on companion planting, making compost, soil and moon planting. Scroll down to learn more...
- Want to learn more about Container Gardening but not sure where to start? Author, Anne Gibson shares fun projects with easy-to-follow instructions for DIY container gardens. These ideas will give you the confidence to get started with simple steps. All projects have colourful photos to help you follow each step plus a list of materials and tips for success. These projects also make great gift ideas. 27 Pages; PDF Format - downloadable file suitable for all computers and mobile devices. [Scroll down for more details]
- A colourful, illustrated field guide to edible weeds in Australia. For foragers and gardeners keen to learn about eating, identifying and using nutritious medicinal weeds.
Do you live in subtropical SE Queensland? Are you sick of trying to figure out what to plant each season?
My double-sided, laminated guide can help make your seasonal planting and gardening activities so much easier. This great value tool is perfect for beginner or intermediate food gardeners. It can help you with pests and diseases to watch out for at different times of year; when our 5 seasons start and finish; seasonal garden tasks; and which edibles to plant all year around.
An easy-to-use reference guide you can use year after year, with tick boxes you can wipe off when tasks are done. [Scroll down to read more …]
Discover the Benefits of Straw Bale Gardening - Grow more food with less work, in less space & no more weeding ... [78 pages]
This digital guide is a simple, step-by-step, easy to follow plan to help you get started growing your own organic food and herbs in straw bales. [Scroll down to read more...]
In this course Isabell covers valuable information that every person will find practical for daily living. Prepared-ness is like a spare tyre. We all have a spare tyre in our car, because flat tyres do happen. The same is true, of surviving an emergency, disaster, food shortage or economic downturn. Planting a garden with food potential is one of the most valuable things we can do.
DVDs are Pal, All Regions. More info about Pal. Please be sure to check that you are happy with Pal video standard before purchasing. [Please scroll down to read more]2 DVD Set - Total running time: 3 hours & 47 minutes.
- Imagine an ongoing supply of free plants for your garden! How? Learn to save seeds plus easy propagating techniques like taking cuttings to grow plants from your own garden and others. Propagation and seed saving skills are vital for every gardener to be self-reliant, sustainable and grow a resilient healthy garden. Plus, it's fun and rewarding! You can even start your own plant business.
- Looking for a quick start guide to saving seeds? This laminated fold-out 8-page full-colour chart is your go-to reference. It summarises how to save seeds for 54 vegetable varieties with botanical details, pollination methods, information on how to collect seeds and how to clean and store them. This chart has excellent information on plant types, pollination, which seeds to save, how to keep them pure, harvesting, storage, germination tests, advice for the seed saver and a seed collector's glossary. An easy-to-use getting started guide for seed savers. Scroll down to learn more...
- Need a quick start guide to propagating plants? Whether you want to save money by growing plants for free or earn an income, this laminated fold-out 8-page full-colour chart is an ideal reference. This Guide summarises 34 of the most commonly used propagation techniques including stock division, grafting, suckers, bulbs, layering and cuttings. Each method is illustrated and described in easy-to-follow detail. Tables make it quick to select the best method for perennials, trees, shrubs and climbing plants, bulbous plants, cacti and succulents, roses, orchids, bromeliads, grasses and water plants. Scroll down to learn more...