Do you live in subtropical SE Queensland? Are you sick of trying to figure out what to plant each season?
My double-sided, laminated guide can help make your seasonal planting and gardening activities so much easier. I’ve put a barrow load of time, research and experience growing in this climate into creating this guide.
The Subtropical Planting Guide is a great value tool.
Who is this Guide for?
Perfect if you:
- are a beginner or intermediate food gardener;
- struggle to understand what to plant and when;
- need help understanding seasonal growing conditions;
- want to know which pests and diseases to watch out for at different times of year;
- want to learn which garden tasks to do each season e.g. when to prune various crops;
- would like to know which edibles to plant all year around;
- want an easy-to-use reference guide to use year after year.
Subtropical Planting Guide Features:
- Seasonal colour-coded sections to make it simple to use.
- Laminated for long-term, practical use indoors or out in your garden shed.
- Tick boxes so you can mark off each activity with a whiteboard marker pen [not included] and keep track of what you need to do.
- Each of the five seasonal sections provides typical climate conditions, sowing suggestions, garden tasks and common problems to watch out for.
- Includes a list of food crops you can plant year round and bonus seasonal tips to optimise your harvest.
- This attractive guide makes an economical gift that will last for years.
- Compact size for keeping on your fridge with a magnet [not included].
Product specifications: A4 size; double sided; laminated; full colour; waterproof.
You also get instant access to my 28 page Garden Journal Planner valued at $4.97 when you purchase your Subtropical Planting Guide.
Your bonus Garden Journal is designed to help you keep a log of your personal garden records year after year. This attractive Journal is packed with 21 easy-to-use, printable practical worksheets and templates. These tools will help you design, plan, keep records and most importantly, learn what works best in your own garden. If you ever forget where you bought your seeds or plants; which fertilizer you used; when you last applied it; or what garden tasks should be done when, you’ll find this a valuable time-saving resource.
This journal will help you design, plan, plant, maintain and keep valuable records of your unique garden. A gift you will treasure for years to come.