This practical Guide shares 11 easy ways to use culinary and medicinal herbs every day. Learn how to benefit your health and wellbeing with practical ideas. Follow simple steps to start using herbs daily, as a beneficial new habit.
A Sow Simple Guide to Using Herbs for Health eBook
Do you use Herbs for Health?
If you want to prevent or treat common health problems, you’ll find this easy-to-read Guide a practical place to start. Benefit your health and wellbeing with simple remedies. Learn to add delicious, nutritious flavours to meals.
Author, Anne Gibson shares simple ways you can start to use herbs for health:
- to support healing
- to help relieve pain
- to provide a rich source of nutrients in your diet
- to improve digestion
- as natural antibiotics to boost your immune system
- and as preventative medicine.
This beautifully illustrated Guide has simple tips that are easy to apply. Using herbs for health daily can become a beneficial habit.
Do you have a few herbs in the garden but aren’t sure how to use them? If you’re new to herbs, do you want to know which ones would be good to start with? If so, this guide will point you in the right direction. Thousands of people around the world have read and enjoyed the tips in this popular eBook.
Do you know:
- Which herbs store well when dried?
- Which herb is a sugar substitute but also prevents tooth decay?
- An easy way to extract essential oils from herb leaves?
‘A Sow Simple™ Guide to Using Herbs for Health’ shows you how to:
- substitute fresh and dried herbs in recipes;
- save money by making your own delicious herb salts (never buy table salt again!);
- flavour vinegar and oils with your favourite herbs;
- make herb seasoned flour (once you create your own, you won’t buy seasoning again either); and
- make a pain relief tea.
Your eBook is in PDF Format as an instantly downloadable file. Suitable for all computers and mobile devices.
File size: 2.8Mb; 18 Pages; Links throughout so you can ‘dig deeper’ into topics that interest you most.
Get instant access now!