Looking for the perfect gift for someone who needs garden help?
A Gift Voucher for an Onsite Garden Visit is an easy solution for:
- Beginner Gardeners – needing help getting started without problems or overwhelm!
- Weddings and Kitchen Teas – a wonderful gift for couples and can be used to help set up a new garden.
- Birthdays, Christmas or Anniversaries – a perfect gift for special occasions. Surprise your friends or family with a personalised site visit to create an abundant healthy garden. Or troubleshoot problems they need help with.
- Families – want to get the kids involved? Fun, educational activities for the whole family to learn and have fun.
- Mother’s or Father’s Day – treat mum or dad to a delicious edible container garden ready to enjoy or just spoil them by taking the ‘work’ out of their garden.
- Company or organisation gardens – set up herb tea, sensory or edible gardens for staff and visitors.
What can a Gift Voucher be used for?
A few ideas include:
- Expert advice on how and what to grow in our local climate.
- Help with designing the recipient’s space more efficiently.
- Having questions answered, problems solved and making it easy to grow an edible garden.
- Hands-on assistance to set up a garden or help with maintaining it.
- Creating something special as a surprise gift.
What does a Garden Consultation Gift Voucher include?
- One hour onsite with expert advice and/or hands-on assistance;
- Pre-visit questionnaire;
- Customised report and action plan post onsite visit;
- Local Suppliers & Resource List (a comprehensive guide to sourcing local and online garden supplies);
- Free plant material for your recipient’s garden (seasonal cuttings, seeds or seedlings);
- BONUS Garden Journal Planner & Workbook with garden planning tools;
- Price excludes GST (+10%).
The gift recipient can also use this service for seasonal assistance. e.g. I provide advice on timing your planting; setting up warm or cool season crops; container gardens; reinvigorating garden beds; pruning; crop rotation; maintenance; propagation; soil testing; trouble shooting pest and disease problems; and much more.
Want to book a 2 or 3 hour visit? Just select the quantity “2” or “3” during purchase. For large blocks or acreage, more time will be needed.
Available for SE QLD and Sunshine Coast residents only.
* Travel included up to 50km round trip. Additional cost of 60c/km applies for travel >50km.
How does the Gift Voucher work?
Upon payment, you will receive a:
- Downloadable PDF file for your ‘Onsite Garden Consultation‘. Please read this booking information. This PDF document is designed to accompany your Gift Voucher which you receive via email within 24 hours of purchase. I provide tips on how the recipient can maximise our time together + details of the process to make it quick, fun and easy.
- Pre-Visit Questionnaire Form to complete and return. This optimizes our onsite visit time.
- Download the BONUS Garden Journal Planner gift. [See below]
- During purchase, you will be requested to please specify the name of the recipient and who it’s from. The Gift Voucher in PDF format will be emailed to you (or the recipient) after payment. Gift voucher is valid for 12 months from date of purchase. A hard copy Gift Voucher can also be mailed directly to the recipient.
- The Gift Voucher recipient can contact me directly to make a booking at a suitable time.
PLUS you get instant access to my 28 page Garden Journal Planner. Packed with practical printable worksheets and templates you can use year after year. [Value $4.97]
These tools will help you design, plan, plant, maintain and keep records of your garden. A gift you will treasure for years to come.
Still have questions prior to purchase? Feel free to email me.
Onsite Garden Consultation Feedback
“The consultation was very helpful. So many ideas and suggestions! Anne could ‘see’ the gardens and potential to grow food all over our place. So wonderful to receive a bounty of flowers, herbs and vegies – inspiring to know what we can produce. And a great reminder to stay motivated for several days after the visit. Really appreciate the follow up notes – allows us to create a timeline and realistic goals. Sarah is super excited. This one hour has empowered her to take this knowledge and experience where ever she may live in her life.” – Jenny Sargent
“Thanks again for your terrific help. I just can’t wait to be eating as lovely vegies/plants as you brought me. I’ve had two meals of the parsley. I’ve never, ever seen parsley as big leafed and as strong stems as what you brought & I had the kale steamed last night for tea. It was delish! You will be really pleased with me. I’ve just spent the last 2 hours planting the seedlings you gave me into hopefully a nutrient-rich mix. Thank you for your notes on the on-site consult.” – Lyn Geisel
“Thank you very much for such a wonderful report. We are still trying to digest it, plenty of other things happening in our life too. The aspects we found most beneficial were your advice, personal attention, report and action plan, pre-visit questionnaire, planting pack gift and inspiration/ideas/solutions. Very likely to book another consultation, and recommend to others. We think you provide a wonderful service.” – Lois & Daryl Wilton
“Thanks Anne so much – you really are inspiring. I loved the day and got a lot out of it. I will send you a picture of the next bit when I am done. I had the best time and I am really looking forward to your report. I have already grouped a few plants differently and created a big mess!” – Elizabeth Woods
“Love the company and knowledge Anne has.” – Lesley Armstrong