This book by Anne Gibson is easy-to-read for anyone keen to grow an organic garden with nutrient-dense food, including beginner gardeners. Healthy living soil is one of the keys to growing highly nutritious food with optimum flavour and human health benefits. This eBook gets straight to the point with important takeaways you can put into practice right away. Scroll down to learn more…
Guide to Growing a Nutrient-Dense Organic Food Garden
This easy-to-read eBook is for anyone keen to grow an organic garden with nutrient-dense food, including beginner gardeners. Healthy living soil is one of the keys to growing highly nutritious food with optimum flavour and human health benefits.
It’s vital to understand the key principles and strategies you need to confidently apply as an organic gardener. Learn ways to create minerally-rich soil and strong resilient plants. This eBook gets straight to the point with important takeaways you can put into practice right away. The Checklist format quickly helps you identify areas to work on.
What you will learn
This book guides you through an easy to follow checklist to help you.
- Discover strategies to improve your soil quality and fertility. Learn to grow healthy nutritious plants with minimal pests and diseases.
- Understand the importance of maintaining a chemical-free garden.
- Explore how to remineralise your soil. Discover the link between weeds and nutrient deficiencies.
- Recognise the role of organic matter and feeding plants using compost, worms and mulch.
- Learn how to encourage biodiversity. Attract beneficial predator insects, pollinators and birds for bigger harvests and fewer pest problems.
- Find out ways to work with nature for a healthy ecosystem in your garden.
- Plan your organic garden with realistic goals and practical considerations.
Includes a useful one page summary of key principles and strategies as a quick reference.
This digital eBook is available for immediate download in PDF format (5.2Mb). 26 pages, 5026 words. Full-colour photos and links throughout to layer your learning on related topics.
Know someone who could benefit from growing an organic food garden? This eBook makes a great gift too! Please purchase multiple copies for gifts. Digital products are non-refundable so please choose carefully. Save the file to your device after downloading.
Every purchase supports my education work. This helps me cover costs so I can continue to share free information on this site. Thanks for your support. xx