Looking for quick start guides to grow microgreens successfully? This bundle includes two comprehensive easy-to-follow resources to make it simple, cheap and easy. Scroll down to learn more…
Grow Microgreens Chart and Booklet Bundle
Looking for quick start guides to grow microgreens successfully? These two comprehensive resources make it simple and cost-effective. Ideal for personal use or growers raising microgreens as a small business.
1. Microgreens Growing Guide Chart
- This laminated fold-out 8-page full-colour chart is your go-to reference guide.
- It shows you how to grow 28 popular varieties of microgreens seeds.
- Packed with easy to follow step-by-step instructions.
- Illustrated materials you need for both soil and hydroponic growing methods.
- How to grow and harvest information.
This is an easy-to-use guide to growing microgreens. Improve your own health; buy as a gift, or as a tool to earn income as a small business.
2. Easy Guide to Growing Microgreens Booklet
- A condensed info-packed guide with shortcuts to get started quickly.
- Designed in a practical Q&A format with tables for easy reference.
- Well-researched and based on 9 years+ experience to help you grow microgreens successfully.
- Easy-to-read but comprehensive.
- A hard copy printed booklet.
- A quick start guide to growing baby vegetables/herbs as fresh nutrient-rich ingredients.
This guide stands alone but has been designed to complement the Microgreens Growing Guide Chart. It contains additional shortcuts, unique little known tips and troubleshooting solutions. Everything you need for success!
|Dimensions||280 × 5 × 200 mm|
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
One review with a 5-star rating
Ann Lloyd –
I purchased the Seed Collecting Guide which has the content of a book only in a handy fold-out form. It’s incredible how much information is contained in that guide.
Another addition to my gardening shelf is the Microgreens Growing Guide which I really want to get into right now. And instead of viewing numerous “saved” videos, I now have a quick reference guide for every seed plus the Easy Guide to Growing Microgreens. Another well-thought-out and well-set-out guide.
These products are the most useful of their kind that I have seen. And they are such a time saver because of the way they are set out and they cover everything I think a gardener needs to know and that’s important for a novice like me. Well done Anne.
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch