This Garden Journal is designed to help you keep a log of your personal garden records year after year. This attractive Journal contains 21 easy-to-use, printable practical worksheets and templates. These tools will help you design, plan, keep records and most importantly, learn what works best in your own garden. If you ever forget where you bought your seeds or plants; which fertilizer you used; when you last applied it; or what garden tasks should be done when, you’ll find this a valuable time-saving resource. A great gift for yourself or any gardener. [Scroll down to read what’s inside…]
Garden Journal Planner and Workbook
Garden Journal Planner & Workbook
This Garden Journal is designed to help you maintain your personal garden records all in one place. Much easier and faster to refer to than a diary, this attractive but simple Garden Journal digital file contains 21 easy-to-use, printable practical worksheets. These tools will help you design, plan, keep records and most importantly, learn what works best in your own garden.
You can customise the templates to your own location, climate and needs. Compiling a concise historical record is an incredibly valuable reference guide you will use year after year. A place to keep all your notes, so you’ll never need to remember what you did last season!
Do you ever forget:
- where you bought your seeds or plants?
- which fertilizer you used or when you last applied it?
- what garden tasks should be done when?
- when you last watered or had rain?
- what solutions you tried last season for pests or diseases?
- what techniques you used that were successful or failed?
If so, you’ll find this attractive DIGITAL workbook a time-saving reference guide you can use over and over again. It’s never too late to start keeping records of what you’re growing, your local climate conditions and seasonal planting. Learning what works best in your garden based on past experience, will help your garden thrive and you’ll enjoy it so much more!
Inside are 21 Garden Templates to help you record:
- Your Garden Zones and Microclimates so you can select suitable plants and growing methods [2 worksheets]
- A graph for your Garden Design Plans – use for your entire garden or individual small spaces [1 template]
- Plants you’d like to eat and grow + a Seed and Plant shopping list [3 worksheets]
- Which plants to sow with a Monthly Planting Planner [1 worksheet]
- Individual Plant Profiles & Plant History so you get to know more about each variety you are growing [2 worksheets]
- Seed Starting, Harvests and Pest/Disease Problem Records [3 worksheets]
- Soil pH Tests, Soil Amendments and Fertilizers used [2 worksheets]
- Rainfall, watering and irrigation + Temperature and weather patterns [2 worksheets]
- Local plants, suppliers and products to help you recall where to source the best plants and prices [1 worksheet]
- Annual and monthly garden tasks [2 worksheets]
- Reflections, observations and goals for next year to help you with lessons learned and planning ahead [2 worksheets]
This beautifully presented Garden Journal by author, Anne Gibson is in PDF Format. Upon payment, it is immediately available as a downloadable and printable DIGITAL FILE. Suitable for all computers and mobile devices.
FILE SIZE: 2.0Mb; 28 colour pages; Links throughout so you can ‘dig deeper’ to learn more. Save to your computer or device and print the worksheets out as required. File in a folder for easy reference. Instructions inside.
A full colour printed and soft cover bound copy is available to order on request. The perfect gift for all gardeners!
Get instant access now!