A condensed info-packed guide with shortcuts to get started quickly. A practical Q&A format + tables for easy reference in an easy-to-follow layout to help you grow microgreens successfully. Scroll down to learn more…
Easy Guide to Growing Microgreens Booklet
This easy-to-read but comprehensive hard copy printed Microgreens Booklet is a quick start guide to growing baby vegetables and herbs as fresh digestive-enzyme rich ingredients! This guide stands alone and is designed to complement the foldout Microgreens Growing Guide Chart with additional unique tips and information.
I’ve written this booklet based on 9 years of experience growing microgreens and teaching classes. It’s designed to help gardeners get started quickly with shortcuts to success and little known tips in a condensed reference guide. It’s presented in a practical Q&A style format with tables for easy reference in a simple to understand layout. After great feedback on this booklet from workshop attendees and many requests, I’m now making it available to everyone.
What you will learn
This guide answers common questions and topics:
- What are microgreens?
- What kind of seeds should I use?
- How deep should the seed raising mix and my container be?
- How densely do I sow the seeds?
- Can I sow a mix of seeds in one container?
- Sowing seeds and germination.
- How can I save money on seeds?
- Which are the easiest seeds to start with? [Includes a table of easy, medium and harder to grow vegetable and herb microgreen varieties, so you can try more challenging seeds as your confidence grows.]
- 3 tips for growing mucilaginous seeds.
- Why do seeds germinate at different times?
- What is the best way to water?
- How do I stop seeds from clumping together?
- What are the flavours like and how fast do they grow? [Comprehensive table with seed variety; flavour and texture description; whether they are fast or slow to harvest; average germination time and those that require pre-soaking].
- When are microgreens ready to harvest?
- What if my microgreens grow too big?
- Can I harvest multiple times or just once? [Table with a list of Single Harvest varieties and methods to use + Multiple Harvest options to help you get the most value from every seed].
- How do I clean microgreens before eating?
- Can I reuse the seed raising mix?
- What is the fuzzy growth? Mould vs root hairs explained!
- Why are my microgreens falling over?
- My seedlings look thin and straggly. Why do they lean forward? 4 simple solutions.
- Tips for success.
- Using microgreens in the kitchen.
This hard copy stapled Booklet has a full-colour front and back gloss cover and is printed on FSC paper produced from a sustainable source. 12 pages, 3623 words. Size A5.
Know someone who could benefit from growing microgreens? Ideal for personal use or growers raising microgreens as a small business. This Booklet makes an economical gift especially partnered with the Microgreens Growing Guide Chart! Start making healthy recipes with delicious, nutrient-dense micro herbs and vegetables.
Every purchase supports my education work and helps me cover costs so I can continue to share free information on this site. Thanks for your support. xx
|Dimensions||210 × 5 × 150 mm|
0 reviews with a 1-star rating
There are no reviews with a 1-star rating yet