Grow and Use Sprouts as Living Food
This wonderful book by respected herbalist, Isabell Shipard, will inspire you to grow and use sprouts to maximize your health.
This book covers:
- The many benefits of eating sprouts.
- Over 100 kinds of sprouting seeds.
- The best methods of sprouting.
- Nutritional and medicinal benefits of each sprout variety.
- How to use sprouts in your daily life – with practical and simple recipes.
- Plus a useful sprouting chart.
Isabell shares with readers the amazing benefits of living foods. This book is a valuable investment in health.
- Sprouts are an amazing source of protein, energy and vitality.
- Sprouts are alive, right in your own home and you can’t get any fresher than that!
- No other plant source supplies you with so much life force.
- Seeds are packed with concentrated nutrients.
- When sprouted, seeds release enzymes, vitamins and minerals for the explosion of growth and energy. You can eat them at their peak of vitality.
Add to cart
For over 30 years, Isabell and her husband Derrick lived on their picturesque farm at Nambour, Queensland where they grew and distributed herbs. People travelled to their nursery to learn from their large collection of culinary and medicinal herbs, spices, fruit, rare edibles and seed varieties. The farm’s herbs and seeds continue to be sought after by gardeners throughout Australia and internationally.
Isabell taught courses on herbs and sprouts. She spent many years speaking at schools, herb and garden clubs, permaculture and organic growers’ groups, expos and organisations interested in natural health. She was often a guest on radio and TV. Isabell wrote numerous articles for many national magazines and readers always appreciated her easy to read style.
“I received my order. I am very very very pleased with the purchase. “How Can I Grow and Use Sprouts as Living Food?” by Isabell Shipard and the “Microgreens Growing Guide“, by Stefan Mager are packed from front to back with vital information. Thanks.” – Coren Buffington
“This book is the best reference I have read for live food, through the easy, convenient production of sprouts, which are possibly the ultimate compact health food. The information Isabell has researched is always extremely detailed and very accurate and this book is a must for anyone wanting to improve their health and vitality with live sprouts.” – Geoff Lawton, The Permaculture Research Institute
“Isabell’s book is life enhancing and belongs in every health professional’s library and in every household, in every country. Her outstanding research and practical information will help to protect from degenerative diseases (e.g. cancer, heart diseases, arthritis, chronic fatigue, to name a few). Adopt the pro-active health approach, now, and reap the rewards of a lifetime of good health and vitality. Look after your greatest asset, your body. One’s Health is One’s Wealth. The Choice is Yours, Choose Wisely.” – Ella Hayes, Australia Healthy Mission, Melbourne
Add to cart