DIY Container Gardens
Want to learn more about Container Gardening but not sure where to start? Author, Anne Gibson shares fun projects with easy-to-follow instructions for DIY container gardens. Get started with simple steps.
In the 4 Step tutorial, you’ll learn:
- What you need to consider when choosing a planter
- How to repurpose old containers for new use outdoors
- Safety considerations when growing food
- Why drainage is so important
- What kind of potting mix you need to use
- How to make your own DIY potting mix recipe
- How to sow your seeds and plants.
Once you’ve got the basics of container gardening, you can try one of the fun projects for repurposed planters.
All projects have colourful photos to help you follow each step, a list of materials, plus tips for success. They also make great gift ideas.
Add to cart
Learn how to make:
- Repurposed Gumboot Planters – an easy project for kids and adults, showing you how to reuse shoes as quirky garden art and practical container gardens.
- Tin Can Planters – upcycle kitchen ‘waste’ into mini planters in minutes.
- Plastic Punnet Seed Raisers – turn household food containers into mini greenhouses to raise seeds and microgreens.
Jenni: “I thoroughly enjoyed the e-book, it has some new recycling ideas and showed me how to re-use plastic punnets for growing seedlings.”
Theresa: “Your new book is very easy to read, the links are great, lots of information at your finger tips, loved all the photos – very appealing to the eye. You want to reach in and pick a bowl full of salad greens. You have put in a lot of brain power, time and research. Thank you. Some wonderful information and as usual great photos, love it.”
Brenda: “I thoroughly enjoyed this e-book. Very informative, plus I like your pictures in relation to what you are talking about. They make an obvious point!”
Gene: “These are the neatest ideas I have ever seen.”
27 Pages; PDF Format – downloadable file suitable for all computers and mobile devices. File size: 9.44Mb
Add to cart