This practical Guide shares 11 easy ways to use culinary and medicinal herbs every day. Learn how to benefit your health and wellbeing with practical ideas. Follow simple steps to start using herbs daily, as a beneficial new habit.
This Garden Journal is designed to help you keep a log of your personal garden records year after year. This attractive Journal contains 21 easy-to-use, printable practical worksheets and templates. These tools will help you design, plan, keep records and most importantly, learn what works best in your own garden. If you ever forget where you bought your seeds or plants; which fertilizer you used; when you last applied it; or what garden tasks should be done when, you'll find this a valuable time-saving resource. A great gift for yourself or any gardener. [Scroll down to read what's inside...]
Discover practical container gardening tips, techniques and inspirational ideas to grow healthy, safe edible gardens. Be inspired with creative container garden ideas and the pros and cons of a variety of pot materials.
Learn which pots are best for you, the benefits of container gardening, portable pots, repurposed planters, solutions for windy locations + much more. [Scroll down for more details]
- This eBook by Anne Gibson is an easy-to-read, reference guide for health-conscious gardeners and cooks, who want to optimize the health benefits and flavours of common kitchen herbs. Learn to grow a tasty home herb pharmacy garden, cook and use 25 edible herbs to heal everyday ailments and support your health. This step-by-step guide is packed with nourishing, insightful growing and cooking tips on getting the most out of your fresh and dried culinary herbs. Scroll down to learn more...
Do you live in subtropical SE Queensland? Are you sick of trying to figure out what to plant each season?
My double-sided, laminated guide can help make your seasonal planting and gardening activities so much easier. This great value tool is perfect for beginner or intermediate food gardeners. It can help you with pests and diseases to watch out for at different times of year; when our 5 seasons start and finish; seasonal garden tasks; and which edibles to plant all year around.
An easy-to-use reference guide you can use year after year, with tick boxes you can wipe off when tasks are done. [Scroll down to read more …]
- Looking for a quick start guide to growing microgreens? This laminated fold-out 8 page full colour chart is your go-to reference guide. It shows you how to grow 28 varieties of microgreens seeds with illustrated step-by-step instructions, how-to grow and harvest information. An easy-to-use guide to grow microgreens for your own health and enjoyment, as a gift, or for income as a small business. Scroll down to learn more...
- Looking for a comprehensive summary guide on culinary and medicinal herbs? This laminated fold-out 8-page full-colour chart is your go-to reference guide. It provides an overview of 72 herbs, growing information, medicinal properties, uses + more. Scroll down to learn more...
- Looking for quick start guides to grow microgreens successfully? This bundle includes two comprehensive easy-to-follow resources to make it simple, cheap and easy. Scroll down to learn more...
These gardening aids can help you optimize the timing for planting, fertilising, harvesting and garden maintenance for an abundant harvest. Knowing what to do when, is one of the keys to successful gardening and enjoying the rewards of your efforts.Price excludes GST (+10%) for Australian buyers. [Scroll down for more details]
- Imagine an ongoing supply of free plants for your garden! How? Learn to save seeds plus easy propagating techniques like taking cuttings to grow plants from your own garden and others. Propagation and seed saving skills are vital for every gardener to be self-reliant, sustainable and grow a resilient healthy garden. Plus, it's fun and rewarding! You can even start your own plant business.
Special Offer!Save 10% when you purchase a Moon Calendar and Subtropical Planting Guide.
These gardening aids can help you optimize the timing for planting, fertilising, harvesting and garden maintenance for an abundant harvest. Knowing what to do when, is one of the keys to successful gardening and enjoying the rewards of your efforts.[Scroll down for more details]