This Garden Journal is designed to help you keep a log of your personal garden records year after year. This attractive Journal contains 21 easy-to-use, printable practical worksheets and templates. These tools will help you design, plan, keep records and most importantly, learn what works best in your own garden. If you ever forget where you bought your seeds or plants; which fertilizer you used; when you last applied it; or what garden tasks should be done when, you'll find this a valuable time-saving resource. A great gift for yourself or any gardener. [Scroll down to read what's inside...]
Do you live in subtropical SE Queensland? Are you sick of trying to figure out what to plant each season?
My double-sided, laminated guide can help make your seasonal planting and gardening activities so much easier. This great value tool is perfect for beginner or intermediate food gardeners. It can help you with pests and diseases to watch out for at different times of year; when our 5 seasons start and finish; seasonal garden tasks; and which edibles to plant all year around.
An easy-to-use reference guide you can use year after year, with tick boxes you can wipe off when tasks are done. [Scroll down to read more …]
Want to learn how to make potting mix at home? This one-of-a-kind, double-sided and laminated Guide shows you how to make a durable, high quality potting mix. In just 4 easy steps with illustrated instructions and tips. This Potting Mix Recipe is ideal for most plants and allows you to customise it to your own needs. You'll learn what specific ingredients to include to supercharge your potting mix to make it last longer and provide vital nutrients for healthy plants.
A handy chart will help you choose the best ingredients to substitute or add to suit your requirements. You'll also learn how to adjust the soil pH level of your mix.
The Conversion Chart makes it quick and easy to follow the quantities in this recipe and measure them in Litres, US or UK Gallons. No guessing needed!
BONUS: Includes 5 Organic Seed Raising Mix Recipes. [Scroll down to read more]
- Looking for a quick start guide to growing microgreens? This laminated fold-out 8 page full colour chart is your go-to reference guide. It shows you how to grow 28 varieties of microgreens seeds with illustrated step-by-step instructions, how-to grow and harvest information. An easy-to-use guide to grow microgreens for your own health and enjoyment, as a gift, or for income as a small business. Scroll down to learn more...
- Looking for a comprehensive summary guide on culinary and medicinal herbs? This laminated fold-out 8-page full-colour chart is your go-to reference guide. It provides an overview of 72 herbs, growing information, medicinal properties, uses + more. Scroll down to learn more...
- Looking for a quick start guide to saving seeds? This laminated fold-out 8-page full-colour chart is your go-to reference. It summarises how to save seeds for 54 vegetable varieties with botanical details, pollination methods, information on how to collect seeds and how to clean and store them. This chart has excellent information on plant types, pollination, which seeds to save, how to keep them pure, harvesting, storage, germination tests, advice for the seed saver and a seed collector's glossary. An easy-to-use getting started guide for seed savers. Scroll down to learn more...
- Need a quick start guide to propagating plants? Whether you want to save money by growing plants for free or earn an income, this laminated fold-out 8-page full-colour chart is an ideal reference. This Guide summarises 34 of the most commonly used propagation techniques including stock division, grafting, suckers, bulbs, layering and cuttings. Each method is illustrated and described in easy-to-follow detail. Tables make it quick to select the best method for perennials, trees, shrubs and climbing plants, bulbous plants, cacti and succulents, roses, orchids, bromeliads, grasses and water plants. Scroll down to learn more...
This Moon Calendar is a concise and practical guide to growing edible and ornamental gardens. The double-sided laminated calendar has easy-to-follow directions. Discover the optimum time to plant, fertilise, cultivate and even when to fish to maximise your success.
The practice of moon gardening is based on the moon’s gravitational effect on the moisture in both plants and the soil, and to a lesser extent, on the effect of moonlight. Following the Moon Calendar ensures seeds germinate sooner; plants are stronger and have higher crop yields.
There are a few annual moon calendars and posters available but they only last for a year and then you have to buy another one! What makes this calendar different is it’s a perpetual model that you just reset each month, year after year – a much more sustainable choice! Even better, it applies to any climate, anywhere in the world. [Scroll down to read more benefits]
These gardening aids can help you optimize the timing for planting, fertilising, harvesting and garden maintenance for an abundant harvest. Knowing what to do when, is one of the keys to successful gardening and enjoying the rewards of your efforts.Price excludes GST (+10%) for Australian buyers. [Scroll down for more details]
- Looking for quick start guides to grow microgreens successfully? This bundle includes two comprehensive easy-to-follow resources to make it simple, cheap and easy. Scroll down to learn more...
Special Offer!Save 10% when you purchase a Moon Calendar and Subtropical Planting Guide.
These gardening aids can help you optimize the timing for planting, fertilising, harvesting and garden maintenance for an abundant harvest. Knowing what to do when, is one of the keys to successful gardening and enjoying the rewards of your efforts.[Scroll down for more details]
The Moon Calendar can help you optimize the timing for planting, fertilising, harvesting and garden maintenance for an abundant harvest. Whist the Potting Mix guide will have you saving money making your own soil mixes for both plants and raising seeds.Price excludes GST (+10%) for Australian buyers. [Scroll down for more details]