Hi and welcome. I’m Anne Gibson, The Micro Gardener. I created this site to help you ‘grow good health’. I want you to feel the satisfaction and enjoy the rewards of growing, cooking and eating life-giving, healing foods.
Why learn with me?
- Quick, easy solutions for growing your own nutrient-dense food garden.
- How to save time, money and energy.
- How to work with nature to maximise your harvest and minimise work.
- Simple steps you can take to improve the health of your soil, plants and body.
- Sustainable, low cost solutions to tread lighter on the planet and your wallet.
I invite you to read my story. If you’re suffering from a health challenge, we may have a lot in common. I share how I recovered from cancer and why I’m passionate about helping you prevent illness. I also explain why I got mad when I discovered what’s wrong with our food system. If you’re sick of being sick or taking wellness for granted, please invest a few minutes in yourself.
“Health is not valued till sickness comes.” – Thomas Fuller
Listen to my story as featured on Everyday Light Warriors:
“My passion is to help YOU live a healthier life. I join-the-dots between healthy soil, nutrient-dense food and healthy people. My goal is to make a small difference in the world. To help people grow good health – one garden and kitchen at a time.”
– Anne Gibson, Sunshine Coast Sustainable Business Woman of the Year 2017
About The Micro Gardener
I teach what I’ve learned on my ‘return-to-health’ journey and show you how to take control of what you eat. Simple, bite-sized steps you can take in a few minutes each day. Things you can do even if you don’t have much time, money or energy. I juggle a very busy schedule. I’ve been there. I get it!
Where do you start?
- Join my organic gardening tips newsletter (with exclusive content just for subscribers).
- Dig into free articles and tutorials.
- Shop for helpful resources, my consultation services and eBooks. Thanks for your support!
- Join me when I speak at local workshops or events.
I’m frequently asked, but am not seeking guest posts. Thanks anyway. I hope you enjoy my site.